Rockstar Licensed Admin / Showing Assistant
IMPORTANT: Please read this entire post before applying. . .
Immediate opening for a full-time Licensed Real Estate Admin/Showing Assistant who is interested in being the right-hand of our Real Estate team leader, help our team agents, and propel us to another level. Our Team consistently ranks in the Top 1% of Real Estate sales in Boulder - We push the status quo, and enjoy creating and implementing new ideas.
Our Motto: Work. Play. LIVE!
Our Philosophy: We work hard, we play hard, and we live life with passion and purpose.
This position will report directly to the owner/team leader, and be responsible for the following;
- Help with showings, listing presentations, open houses, closings, and other real estate duties
- Collaborate with our Marketing Director to promote and advertise new listings, etc.
- Manage contract details and deadlines (Transaction Coordination)
- Detail orientated (to the point your friends sometimes tease you about it)
- A proven administrator, good at multi-tasking
- Someone who keeps others calm
- A strong communicator
- A "do whatever it takes" team member
- Colorado Real Estate License
- Minimum Experience = 8 Closed Transactions
- Strong attention to detail with proven project management skills
- Proficiency with Apple products, Google Apps
This is a full-time Salary position with the some evening and weekend hours. Compensation package includes salary base between $35K - $45K, bonuses of $6-21K, and health & dental insurance benefits.
(A) Send email to Jobs at Ratay Home Sales dot com with Rockstar RE Assistant in the subject line.
(B) Answer the following 5 questions and attach a PDF of your resume:
(1) Why do you want to work for our company?
(2) Have you ever failed in a project? If yes, please describe what happened.
(3) What is your minimum salary requirement?
(4) Do you have a clean and reliable car?
(5) How did you first hear about us?
If you ignore these instructions and just reply to this post, your application will be ignored. ;-)
A bit about Chris...